Website Norfolk Southern
Track Supervisor Trainees in Norfolk Southern’s Maintenance of Way & Structures department play a vital role in our operations team. Supervisors are responsible for managing a team of unionized employees to directly oversee the building, repair, and maintenance of our railroad tracks and bridges. Our extensive new hire trainee program will educate you on the intricacies of working on the railroad in order to accomplish this goal.
Delivers training programs that support Norfolk Southern’s strategic objectives.
- Measures the effectiveness of training courses.
- Selects and develops teaching aids.
- Works with team members to review and revise established courses as necessary to ensure effectiveness.
- Delivers a broad range of training programs that increase job knowledge, develop skills, and influence behavior.
- Consults with other departments to gain knowledge of training needs.
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Communication Skills
Company: Norfolk Southern
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A