You’ll oversee the creation and delivery of digital or face to face experiences, propositions, channels, capabilities and releases to ensure an effortless end-to-end customer experience. Through Agile ways of working, you’ll lead a prioritised backlog to improve customer experiences or pilot new digital or face to face propositions with customers and support their delivery at scale across various channels to deliver on our digital customer strategy.
So that we can remain a market leading function, you’ll be monitoring competitor activity and gathering a deep understanding of market benchmarks to provide ideas and concepts that support the next generation of digital or face to face experiences.
- Leading the development and management of the roadmap, backlog or strategy to deliver continuous interaction with digital or face to face experiences
- Leading the delivery and optimisation of new and innovative experiences or propositions, focusing specifically on new and emerging technologies
- Taking a lead on implementing research to get customer feedback, understanding different research methods and using the outcomes of the research to inform next steps
- Building meaningful and sustainable relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to optimise and enhance capabilities
You’ll be an expert in digital channels or developing new customer digital or face to face propositions and services, with a good understanding of brands, storytelling and experiential marketing. Demonstrating creative and lateral thinking, you’ll have the ability to define or implement strategic direction for future customer experiences, and harness digital and technological advances that truly benefit our customers.
It’s crucial that you have experience in big site SEO, a deep understanding of crawling, rendering or indexing, and agency experience. We’ll also expect site architecture experience and deep knowledge of site performance.
- A good understanding of Adobe
- An analytical and data driven mindset
- Experience of leading, motivating and coaching teams to improve overall team and individual capability
- The ability to drive and deliver innovative ideas through Agile ways of working
- A working knowledge of designing and implementing customer research
- The ability to work with and influence colleagues, key stakeholders and third party suppliers across all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A