Website National Trust
Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a General Cleaner plays a core part in providing fantastic customer service.
The 70-strong team at this spectacular Victorian gothic house have ambitious plans for growth over the next few years. Tyntesfield’s excellent location just outside of Bristol means there is great scope to develop the visitor experience to this vast estate, and the team are encouraged to be forward thinking and creative in their approach. There is a strong sustainability focus at the property with working kitchen gardens that produce delicious produce for the café and restaurant.
- As a General Cleaner, you’ll go out of your way for others and you’ll help to make our property an extra special place to visit.
- You’ll turn your practical hand to all sorts of cleaning, ensuring all our facilities are kept in good working order.
- You’ll ensure the highest standards of customer service across the property by always implementing a ‘customer comes first’ attitude.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative
- Helpful & Friendly
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bathford, GB
Application Deadline: N/A