Website National Trust
The National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- You’ll enjoy preparing food from scratch using fresh/seasonal ingredients.
- You will be confident in making a range of cakes and bakes, from Classic Victoria Sponges, Coffee and Walnut cake, and Lemon Drizzle cakes, to Chocolate brownies, seasonal flapjacks and shortbread.
- You will also be confident in making soups, stews and one pots, and preparing and presenting food to order served directly to the customers over busy lunchtime periods.
- You won’t be required to work nights, split shifts and will be off on Christmas Day as the property is fully closed to the public.
- Aware of good working knowledge of Health & Safety compliance requirements
- A good team player
- Passionate about food, creative and proactive
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A