Website National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)
Serves as the Supervisor in the Deputy Chief Financial Officer for Resources organization (GGCA/GGCI/GGCC). Plans, manages, executes, reviews and supervises activities that provide the resources management support for the Center’s Institutional and Program budgets and the Center Management and Operations Program Control Office for overall integration of Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE)/Budget requirements formulation, presentation, submission, justification, defense, and execution.
- Supervise with the aim of increasing productivity, efficiency and providing management support in area of expertise, e.g., communications, legislation, business, and similar.
- Provides data management and analysis for studies and maintains assigned projects. Uses data sources to identify programmatic needs.
- As appropriate, provides communications, media, legislative, and operations expertise in support of NASA’s mission.
- Participates in strategic planning with regards to program development.
- Develops and/or assists with program and/or management assessments ensuring programmatic and/or management goals are well documented.
- Creates and/or recommends new strategies in area of expertise.
- Performs data validation and quality control checks to ensure adherence to study protocol.
- This position is open to U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S
- Position subject to background investigation
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement
Company: National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A