Website National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)
Serves as the Gateway Integrated Hazard Analysis Lead of the NE3/Vehicle Integration and Assurance Branch in the Space Habitation Systems Division. The incumbent shall exercise judgment in identifying and resolving safety-related policy and requirement issues, technical failures, vehicle performance deficiencies, and design faults on systems, equipment, hardware, and software, and perform risk assessments and develop SR&QA positions on systems safety related topics.
- Serves as the Lead for the Gateway SMA Integrated Hazard Analysis (IHA) development team.
- Responsible for coordinating with multiple technical and programmatic disciplines within the Gateway Program including Engineering Technical Authority (TA), Health and Medical TA, Safety and Mission Assurance TA, and all Program staff offices.
- Ensures technical accuracy and timely delivery of safety products including Program Integrated Hazard Causes, development and issuance of the cross program integrated hazard cause records and Program Integrated Hazard Analysis.
- Coordinates and negotiates with Gateway Program Elements to identify or resolve technical and engineering issues that impact the Gateway Integrated Hazard Causes and provide expertise to resolve issues for hazard causes assigned to other Elements.
- Responsible for the establishment and implementation of schedules within the Gateway SMA IHA team for product development to meet cross program milestone deliveries.
- This position is open to U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S
- Position subject to pre-employment background investigation
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement
- This is a bargaining unit position – American Federation of Government Employees ? Local 2284.
Company: Orlando, FL, US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)
Application Deadline: N/A