Our home delivery drivers are the creme de la creme of the driving world and provide the most helpful and friendly service to our customers. This role is so much more than just driving. This is a hands-on role, full of variety where you get the best opportunity to build great relationships with our local customers and community.
No two days are the same, and whilst you manage your time looking after our customers there is always a friendly team on hand to support when needed.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- Maintain a professional image when driving a company vehicle
- Taking care of the products as if they were your own and making sure these are delivered on time
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Complete basic vehicle maintenance checks – Tyres, water, fuelould be advantageous
- Ensure doorstep checks are offered to every customer.
- A good team player, we’re all in it together
- Hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Have no more than 9 penalty points on licence during employment as a driver
- Have previously not been banned from driving
- No more than 3 penalty points on licence at the point of hire
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A