From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We’re recruiting for a high performing Twilight Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bath, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A