Circa 500 stores, 17 food production plants and a fast-growing online business all make us Britain’s second largest food manufacturer.
With control over our entire supply chain – which no other high street food retailer in the UK has – we know the full life story of every item we sell. And we can get products from field to fork in as little as 24 hours. What’s more, our specialists cut joints, bake batches and fillet fish in our supermarkets as part of a uniquely attentive shopping experience that reflects our heritage as friendly, local ‘Market Street’ shopkeepers. Our ideas are as fresh as our food, which makes Morrisons much more than a store.
We share the same philosophies and goals from shop floor to top floor, we always put customers first, and we never stop listening. We’re always working smarter to make things easier for customers and colleagues alike. We’re one team with a can do attitude. Everyone has a voice. And everyone makes a difference.
- Big box retail store management experience, ideally within the grocery market
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities whilst keeping your eye on the ball
- A track record of over achievement on results
- A strong track record of delivering excellent customer service
- And an ability to lead a diverse team through a large change programme.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A