As a Business Applications Sales Executive – you will be an account/industry-aligned, outcome-driven business process transformation enabler within the Microsoft specialist sales organization working with our most important customers helping them with their end-to-end business transformation needs by envisioning solutions and mapping capabilities with associated business value to business decision maker persona pains/needs. You will execute with excellence the entire sales process by owning and orchestrating a virtual pursuit team of technically intense workload (solution) experts including presales, co-sell partners, and Independent Software Vendors to provide customers with solutions aligned to their end-to-end business transformation needs using Microsoft Business Applications’ portfolio of offerings. You will use the Microsoft Catalyst sales methodology to enable customers’ digital transformation journey focusing on the business value and outcomes from Microsoft Business Applications solutions.
- World Class Deal Crafter & Negotiator – Exceptional deal crafter with capability to map business value to customer proposals. Employs world class negotiating techniques to close business.
- Expert in Differentiating Solution Offering – Expert understanding and positioning of proposed solution(s) against competition, macro-level thinker who can articulate and present the power of the Microsoft cloud and differentiated benefits for the customer.
- World Class Orchestrator – Complex, multi-thread project manager, influences for impact, leads, manages and drives shared vision and execution across virtual teams and partners.
- Business Process Transformation Expert – Has deep understanding of challenges and opportunities in an industry and can envision solutions mapped with business value to address customer persona business needs and pains.
- Senior Executive C-suite Level Presenter – Expert communicator with world class skills in effective presentations to executive and board level BDMs.
- Industry-based Solutioning Expert – Expert in an industry and has knowledge and skills to envision solutions solving BDM persona pains with connected use cases.
- Business Outcome Seller – Expert ability to quantify business value for solution capabilities addressing customer persona needs/pains.
- Expert Business Decision Maker Conversationalist, Digital First Seller – Identifies the right BDMs and builds relationships using social selling best practices while leveraging other organizations in Microsoft and their relationships. Expertise in Industry and solutions with connected use cases to achieve trusted advisor role with BDMs and customer personas.
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Design Thinking and Solution Envisioning
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to sell solutions with connected end-to-end business transformation across business units within enterprise accounts.
- Strong presentation, white-boarding and communication
- 3 to 5 years of experience:
- Leading/orchestrating sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
- Developing demand and pipe by building BDM networking, assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value from solutions proposed.
- Experience with selling CRM/ERP or similar software-as-a-service, cloud-based business applications to large enterprise accounts exceeding sales targets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A