As a Technical Specialist focused upon compliance, you will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly Microsoft 365 and Azure sales/usage targets in your accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based information protection and compliance solutions, architectures, programs and technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory compliance and related assessments/certifications for cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Practical enterprise customer experience with configuration and implementation of Microsoft or other compliance solutions as well as competitive product knowledge (e.g., Symantec, Proofpoint, Digital Guardian, Titus, Boldon James).
- Successful engagements with Chief Legal Officers, Compliance Offices, Data Protection Officers at well as CIOs and other external stakeholders with product demonstrations, quality proof of concepts and readiness trainings.
- Passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing, and learning from both successes and failures; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit.
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction.
- Highly competitive, ramp quickly, extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A