The Relationship Manager role is part of the CMET Execution Team and will assist with managing CritSit situations across all technologies. The primary focus is to meet customer needs by effectively managing internal and external resources and managing communication across all the parties involved in a CritSit. The Execution Team provides 24×7, 365 days a year business and after-hours coverage, identifying internal failings and driving positive change.
- Address high priority customer’s escalations needs, for critical and high-visibility problems impacting Microsoft’s strategic Premier customers and Partners.
- Delivery of a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective response to internal and external customer needs; owning active Critical Situations.
- Delivering a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective resolution of customer’s issues in the quickest way possible.
- Expanding internal visibility of Premier Customers’ Critical Situations by managing complex, mission critical, or politically hot Premier customer situations, including Enterprise Accounts and Partners during afterhours.
- Identifying systemic issues and flagging process breakdown during the execution of the CritSit Process.
- Stepping up to take on challenges by acting as Crisis Manager in catastrophic outage situations.
- Participate in 24×7 coverage schedule providing timely, reliable and high-quality response to complex customer escalations.
- Interface with various departments and groups within Microsoft to drive resolution, up to the executive level as necessary.
- Ability to work non-standard hours, weekends and public holidays is required.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
- Candidate should have broad knowledge of Microsoft products, programs, and policies.
- Passion and interest in enhancing the customer experiences and experience in direct customer interaction.
- Candidate must be customer oriented and have strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage effective escalation within different Microsoft departments.
- Candidate must have the ability to effectively influence and lead actions across the group and organization (cross-group collaboration skills).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winston Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A