As the Customer Success Account Manager- Manager (CSAM- M), you lead a high-performing team of seasoned Customer Success Account Managers (CSAM) that are well versed in cloud adoption, program delivery management practices, and technology trends. This is an exciting role that will help fuel customer success through your leadership with business, customer, and team growth!
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSAM role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration.
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate cross cloud workload projects to production, including technical readiness, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management, high-quality reporting and insights, and delivery portfolio health.
- 10+ years of experience in technical sales, consultative or program delivery. Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects and support engagements required.
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to solutions.
- Understanding of Enterprise cloud workloads.
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved cross cloud scenarios and workloads.
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results.
- Demonstrated leadership through prior technical, consultative or program delivery coaching/leadership roles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A