The Microsoft Customer Success Team is looking for an experienced Cloud Solution Architect (CSA), PowerApps to help our customers accelerate time to value and achieve their business outcomes. The focus of this role is on Microsoft’s Business Applications, with specific focus on PowerApps. This role will work with our most strategic and largest customers to ensure they are successful in realizing value from the investments they’ve made in Microsoft solutions. As a result, the role will focus on driving active usage as a post-sales measurement of success.
As a PowerApp CSA, you will partner with several teams across Microsoft to achieve this including our Sales, Engineering, Consulting, Partners, Support and Business Groups. You will help educate customers at a technical level, demonstrating and proving our solutions to address customer business challenges to drive active usage and engagement on low code, no code solutions using Microsoft’s PowerApps. The role will be required to balance deep functional expertise and change and adoption management, while maintaining a level of technical depth to provide the best possible post sales experience for our customers. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based infrastructure technologies.
- PowerApps CSA role is a customer facing role that has a direct impact on making our customers successful with Microsoft Business Application Solutions. The individual will be responsible for:
- Driving the advancement of PowerApps usage in our largest and most strategic customers
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, hackathons and pilots that help empower our customers on the successful implementation of PowerApps solutions.
- Lead in removing technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate customer usage on Power Platform.
- Provide subject matter expertise for PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI and Dynamics 365 citizen developer ecosystem; and will lead competitive strategy for the Power Platform within your account teams.
- You will work with your account teams to obtain a strong understanding of each account’s governance and decision processes and the customer’s business & technology priorities. Ensure proper usage patterns are on track and within customer expectations
- Impact the strategic direction of Microsoft Business Applications engineering by gathering global feedback and help prioritize and land feedback with the Field and customer teams
- Enable a high bar of function and technical readiness on Microsoft’s Power Platform
- Scale through Partners and Consulting to drive Dynamics 365 and Platform usage and adoption, change management
- Be a strong team player through cross team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense of urgency for usage within the organization
- We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, results-oriented individual contributor with exceptional operational discipline. The role focuses primarily on excellence in execution and customer experience.
- Strong understanding of low-code/no-code solutions, market trends and value proposition
- Experience in Mobile or web application development is preferred
- Understanding of application integration technologies is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in either consultative selling, customer success management, low-code/no-code app delivery.
- Experience managing senior stakeholders.
- Certification in the following technologies preferred: Power BI, Power Platform, i.e., MB-400, PL-400
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical passion. Passion for technology and how it can enable individuals and organizations to achieve more required.
- Performer. Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- Cloud Trust. Ideas on potential issues for which customers would need to trust the cloud for their needs preferred.
- Collaborative. Experience in working in teams and cross teams preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A