Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) is focused on accelerating our customers agility and driving outcomes through digital transformation and modernization. The Microsoft Consulting Services Account Executive (MCS AE) role is to lead the MCS sales strategy in Microsoft’s most strategic public sector customers, developing and winning large, complex opportunities that enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud usage. The MCS AE leverages Microsoft Services’ unique expertise, capabilities, and intellectual property to help customers realize their digital objectives and maximize value from the Microsoft platform.
The National Strategic MCS AE is specifically focused on large and complex opportunities that span across Microsoft’s fiscals. They are aligned to our national business to bring near-term impact to realization of our long-term strategy.
- Contribute to the long-term strategy for Microsoft in Public Sector: identifying and developing strategic and critical opportunities for Microsoft and MCS shaping and realizing the national strategy
- Lead MCS alignment with the Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU): building and maintaining close working relationships with the account and specialist team units aligned to the account strategy and plans where large opportunities exist
- Lead MCS sales strategy and account planning with the EOU: orchestrating the MCS v-team to ensure appropriate activities aligned to customer priorities and working with strategic partners to realize on key opportunities
- Close deals through effective leadership and orchestration of the MCS virtual team: being accountable for the entire sales cycle 0-100%, intentionally selling MCS Industry Digital Transformation and Key Offers, driving Services Specialist (SSSP) responsibility for leading Solution
- Area-specific opportunities and leveraging pre-sales assistance.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management and operational excellence – executing sales excellence and pursuit management discipline bridging sales through to pursuit management and deal closure across multiple fiscals with a specific focus on the 1-3 year horizon
- Proven success and expertise in pursuing large and complex outcome-based solutions
- Industry knowledge and experience in doing business with Canadian Public Sector
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding individual targets
- Demonstrable sales excellence discipline and capabilities including large and complex competitive pursuit management
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes, and tools
- Business background (sales, pre-sales and pursuit leadership) with 5+ years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Leader & Achiever – Ability to: Reliably meet or exceed targets through effective thought leadership, account/opportunity planning and execution, successfully influencing key stakeholders within customers, partners and internally.
- Digital Transformation Driver – Ability to: Engage Customer Business Decision Makers (BDM’s) and Technical Decision Makers (TDM’s), creating a compelling case for customer change and tailoring sales messages to Customer’s desired business impact and outcomes.
- Industry Expert – Ability to: Articulate Industry-focused Digital Transformation and Support Subject Matter Expertise and differentiate competitor propositions specific to public sector scenarios in citizen services, defence and intelligence as well as public safety and justice.
- Deal Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate deal team and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure success, working in partnership across multiple v-teams while continuously maintaining sales excellence discipline.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quebec City, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A