Our space, the medical device and healthcare industry, is rapidly changing. It always has been that way. With remote monitoring, wearables, robotics, AR/VR, telemedicine, and much more, agility and responsiveness are key to our success. Experience what it’s like to work at a company with an exciting product pipeline full of patented inventions driving innovation in the healthcare space.
Bring your talents to an innovative medical technology and healthcare solutions leader. We deliver with the training, mentorship, and guidance to build your future success.
The Inside Sales Representative role is responsible for the sales activities of the assigned operating unit and defined products. This role will report to the Director of Training and Education, and will strive to protect, grow and execute sales targets, in line with the assigned operating unit strategy and business plan.
- Manages and responds to customer concerns and problems.
- Arranges demonstration of products by field sales representatives.
- Assists the field sales representatives in the planning and execution of sales activities as well as providing on-going sales support including sales calls, data analysis, customer opportunities, and sales rep follow-up.
- Responsible for reporting complaints and Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR)
- Remotely promote and sell Medtronic’s products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Remotely in-service and educate clinical and non-clinical contacts within accounts by demonstrating product applications, functionality and use
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for remotely pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic’s products and/or services.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Knowledge of the medical device business and healthcare environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and systems (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com)
- Strong past achievement record including quota attainment and exceeding sales objectives
- Reflects high level of integrity in people and business management practices
- Sound business acumen
- Multi-tasking and priority management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A