Manages the daily functions of the department to ensure protection of property assets, employees, guests and property. Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures. Trains staff in established emergency procedures and implements accident and fire prevention procedures. Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while achieving the operating budget.
- Follow proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
- Develop a monthly checklist for all cctv equipment, alarmed doors, and duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Incorporate into patrols, which encompass all areas of the property’s interior and exterior, an inspection tour of recording system.
- Follow Duty of Care process for the protection of guests and employees.
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Monitors all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
- Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related major; 2 years experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A