As a member of the Global HR team within the Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Center of Excellence (COE), the Senior Director, Diversity + Inclusion Strategies & Solutions will contribute a high level of knowledge, skill, and consultative leadership to ensure that Marriott’s Diversity, Equity + Inclusion programs and strategies are innovative and provide solutions to drive associate engagement. The position will partner with Marriott’s Talent Acquisition, TakeCare Employer Brand, Multicultural Affairs and HR Continent teams to promote Marriott’s culture of inclusion through the development and implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion, work life integration, multigenerational and workplace programs that support all our businesses and brands enterprise wide. In addition, the position will lead and manage key projects to implement appropriate programs, innovative solutions, communications, and management strategies and processes across Marriott, in alignment with the broader diversity management approach, and in collaboration with other key stakeholder groups. As an individual contributor, this position partners and collaborates with other HR groups on projects. The position will develop and deliver presentations to internal and external audiences representing Marriott’s Diversity, Equity + Inclusion strategies.
- Lead and manage employer of choice surveys and applications to include providing solutions, process improvements, data and gap analysis for future success. Manages external consultant as appropriate.
- Partner with HR Reporting on diversity, equity and inclusion reporting to determine progress and opportunities to support and enhance strategies.
- Work with key partners across the enterprise to optimize opportunities to tell our diversity, equity + inclusion story.
- Identify enterprise wide best practices to optimize for utilization with MIHQ and Continents.
- Support the management of diverse strategic partnerships and strategy development in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Advise key stakeholders regarding critical events Marriott should participate, sponsor, or increase presence to improve positioning as a preferred employer.
- Consult with clients/stakeholders/customers to interpret advice and translate business needs into actionable workplace solutions. Identify key gaps and provide recommendations
- Manage the design, development and implementation of work-life integration strategy and programs. Partners with other HR COEs on on-going programs and policies such as flexibility initiatives, alternative work arrangements, women leadership, aging workforce and other work life programs to meet the complex needs of our diverse and changing workforce.
- Consult on women’s leadership development programs to include program strategy development and execution. Partners with Sr. HR Leadership on the management of women initiatives (i.e., Alice S Marriott Leadership Speaker Series, WILL, etc.) and consultation on conferences to ensure alignment with business priorities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A