Position responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all culinary, restaurant, and beverage. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations. Develops and implements business plan for food and beverage.
- Develops and manages all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments.
- Maintains a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
- Utilizes budgets to understand financial objectives.
- Supervises and manages employees.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ensures effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings and property meetings.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A