As the sales and marketing leader, must be able to provide leadership and direction to corporate and property team members to achieve the financial goals of each property. Serves as the face of luxury for each asset plus the brand within primary market. Frequent engagement with B2B and B2C community, support of luxury lifestyle and immersion into each brand Responsible for ensuring market competitiveness. Must be able to provide market intelligence as it relates to the luxury travel market and its impact on local and regional business opportunity as well as Aqua-Aston Hospitality. Makes recommendations on pricing, channel and marketing strategy Communicates professionally with owners to build owner loyalty and confidence through proactive communication, consistent reporting, goal setting and managing expectations while delivering solid business results
Provides leadership and support for all sales related activities, sales presentations, product training, tradeshows and seminar participation. Responsible and accountable for top line revenue with sensitivity to the bottom-line results.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Aqua Hotels & Resorts rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities.
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
- Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Always conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally; sets standard for all associates.
- Sales Team Expense Reports with itemized receipts (due no later than the 5 days after the close of the month).
- Development of all markets and sources of business to ensure demand generation and revenue capture for profit centers.
- Creates and deploys marketing and promotions supporting each property with the support of the VP of Sales and GM. Tracks production of each to make strategic recommendations on future initiatives.
- Responsible for appropriate identification of key markets and supporting deployment and travel schedule strategies.
- Continually assess the strengths/challenges of each area of discipline maximizing the use of available resources.
- Leader of revenue and demand generation.
- Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Must be results-oriented with ability to be flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Computer literacy (Delphi, Word, Excel, PMS, S&C)
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data
- Able to manage departmental expenses to meet financial objectives.
- Able to prepare a business plan and strategy and deploy effectively with scheduled measurement and communication of results.
- Positive attitude and supportive team-based approach toward the attainment of the hotel’s short- and long-term goals.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours and days
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
- Must be able to motivate associates in a positive manner.
- Detail-oriented, ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong supervisory, managerial, development & coaching skills.
- Excellent leadership skills demonstrating adaptability, flexibility & team orientation.
- Strong ability to exercise sound judgment in evaluating situations & making decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Three years experience in Director of Sales & Marketing roleÂ Â
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A