Website Marks and Spencer
In this role, you will be part of our exciting and developing loyalty team, which is looking to significantly enhance customer experiences through personalization, and targeted communications that our M&S customers will grow to love. Our aim is to become Britain’s best-loved loyalty program, with super-charged comms and rewards that customers really connect with on all levels.
Thank you’s and Giveaways are little treats we give to our customers just for using their Sparks card. This role is about sourcing products from our Business Units and ensuring they are right for all our customers considering seasonality, healthy options, treat times etc. You will define and run the Thank you’ s and Giveaways proposition for Sparks. You will be accountable for end-to-end offer set up, ensuring accurate data input across multi-channel briefs. You will manage a significant budget and forecasting of customer redemption.
- Define the Thank you’ s and Giveaways proposition product calendar.
- Manage the sourcing, allocations and forecasting for TY/GA ensuring we are within budget and optimising customer frequency and reach.
- Evaluate the performance of this mechanic and proposition and ensure a positive return on investment. Make recommendations to amend investment for continuous improvement on ROI.
- Drive positive NPS through this proposition and measure progress.
- Project manage the end to end process for Thank you’ s and Giveaways which are Sparks benefits.
- Bring the proposition to life for the Business Units having worked through which products would be most suitable for customers and keep the proposition fresh and engaging.
- Ensure all relevant teams on up to speed on proposition changes e.g. Reporting, allocations, offer set up, loyalty comms across all channels
- Ensure the customer journey works across all channels and is tested end to end.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in the process and products
- Monitor all feedback from across the business with regards to offer queries and potential issues.
- Ensure all allocations and products are within budget.
- You will define and source products from our Business units to fulfil the Thank you’ s and Giveaways proposition.
- You will be required to manage and optimise the budget to drive positive NPS and extend the reach/frequency to customers.
- You will own the end to end process for on-boarding and delivering Thanks you’s and giveaways across multiple systems and channels. These include, Bean Store, WCS, and Tibco. (Where appropriate you will have access to training, to ensure you are fully equipped to manage these systems.)
- You will be required to write the Thank You and Giveaway Briefs for the BU’s and other parties.
- Ensure all briefs are completed to include T’s and C’s, inclusions, exclusions etc by yourself or the product owners for new TY/GA and put into the process of offer set up within deadlines.
- Track TY/GA through the set-up process ensuring they are tested and delivered on time working through the offer set up team.
- Track and monitor the allocation of products to ensure we do not run out of stock and the smooth transition from delisting products and on-boarding new products for customers, stock management and reporting etc.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements for TY/GA both in process efficiencies and customer experience.
- Form strong relationships with the BU’s to identify, forecast and secure new products for TY/GA to meet the proposition.
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A