Website Marks and Spencer
M&S are on the hunt for an Imagery and Content Manager (Brands) who will be accountable for supporting the business brand strategy with gold standard content and imagery on M&S.com
- Supporting the business brands strategy that delivers market leading content and imagery.
- Ensure we have world class Imagery and Content at product landing and product detail page level.
- Delivering to the brand guidelines and tone of voice relevant to the brand and M&S.
- Monitor the in stock KPI’s and stock dashboard (Power BI), ensuring the products are prioritised within the necessary teams.
- Work closely with the brands team, trading and TCS to ensure a clear and aligned plan is in place to deliver the launch date.
- Ensuring we have exceptional stakeholder engagement across the organisation.
- Support the development of new platforms and systems in order to move the process from being manual to automated.
- Challenging the amount of effort and time it takes to get product to the site. Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Develop and lead a team, unblocking problems but allowing decision-making and stakeholder engagement to strengthen our core skills.
- Ensure robust career plans are in place and that people are recognised for their contribution to the team and wider business.
- Role model leadership in every aspect of the job.
- Commercial understanding and working to the overall brand critical path and strategy
- Comfortable working with multiple systems
- Experience of working across multiple teams and business areas to achieve a common goal
- Ability to develop relationships with appropriate areas in Dot com, Business Units, Regional Offices, Agencies and offshore Team
- Ability to work with reactionary trading changes, resulting in prioritising workload
- Knowledge of competitors and best in class
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A