Website Marks and Spencer
Our Logistics Teams are right at the heart of our ability to deliver the products our customers want through a service they love. As shopping habits continue to change, it has enabled our transformation into a truly multi-channel retailer. Milestones include the development of our own platform to give us greater control; the creation of an E-Commerce distribution centre; international websites and in-store technologies to improve the customer experience. We’re transforming at M&S and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
We now have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Logistics Returns Project Manager to join our Clothing & Home Strategy & Design team! In this role you will focus on developing the mid to longer term logistics return strategy, assessing current processes and opportunities recommending changes to deliver business ambitions. This role is flexible in terms of base location it can be Castle Donington, Welham Green or Paddington but some travel between sites will be necessary.
- Work cross functionally to deliver immediate improvement in our online returns process and performance
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions to deliver the business returns ambitions in the mid to longer term
- Develop and own the returns road map, capturing business change which impacts or depends upon supply chain and logistics
- Own the logistics element of the returns strategy and develop business cases working with key business partners, ensuring business cases are cross functional
- Provide data led analysis to support in the development of business cases, ensuring benefits and impacts are well measured and presented in a way which drives clear decision making
- Keep business partners aligned and engaged throughout the project lifecycle, following the Supply chain & logistics change and portfolio governance
- Maintain project documentation including, risk and issue logs, plans, financial tracking, process flows, steering and working group packs.
- Coordinate internal and external resources (SME’s, Stakeholders, suppliers, and partners) in a cohesive manor to ensure seamless delivery
- Build and develop strong relationships with key partners across the business and operate in a matrix organisation
To succeed in this role, you will have a background in project management within a Retail, logistics or Supply Chain environment, ideally with experience in returns, reverse logistics or similar. With strong IT literacy skills including Microsoft Office packages you will be able to present data in a clear and concise way to drive decision making.
You will be highly organised with an eye for detail and be comfortable managing changing priorities in an ambiguous environment. You will have outstanding communication skills, with the ability to build strong cross functional relationships and challenge, influence and persuade others to move towards a common vision or goal in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A