Website Marks and Spencer
Our Department Managers are responsible for leading 92% of our colleague population. They are an integral cog to the instore Management Team. Their role is to help our people be the best that they can be. You could work across departments including Food, Hospitality, Clothing & Home and Operations.
M&S is changing, and we are looking for strong people managers who are experts in their field to drive change and influence the future. It’s the simple ideas that spark from you and your teams that can make the biggest difference. We are working hard to ensure our store estate is fit for the future, we are trialling different concepts, opening new stores and plan to open c.75 stores over the next 3 years, whilst maintaining the traditional values our customers love.
- Drive a selling culture within your team of up to 25 colleagues
- Raise performance, capability of the team to support developing internal talent
- Utilise data to support with operational decisions
- Implement a continuous improvement mentality within the team
- Work in partnership with the commercial team
- Energise the team to deliver first class customer service in a fast-paced environment
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A