Website Marks and Spencer
Our Team Managers are responsible for leading 92% of our colleague population. Our Team Managers are an integral cog within the in-store Management Team. Your role is to help our people be the best that they can be and to assist in driving sales, commerciality and service standards within your store.
One of the requirements for our Team Managers is flexibility to work across various departments including Food, Hospitality, Clothing & Home and Operations… but in return this provides a strong grounding across all elements of our business and therefore supports with career progression in the future.
- To always energise your team to deliver first class customer service within a fast-paced environment
- To utilise and exploit data to support with operational decisions
- To drive a selling culture within your team
- Implement a continuous improvement mentality within the team and work in partnership with the wider team.
- Consistently raise performance and capability of the team to support developing internal talen
Company: Marks and Spencer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A