Website Marathon Petroleum
Provides broad and direct leadership over the development, implementation and delivery of effective learning methods for Transport & Rail operations. Develops strategic plans to build standardized training and skills programs. Aligns with corporate and other business unit learning organizations to ensure standardization and best practices. Collaborates with operations, safety, security and environmental stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate employee training requirements. In addition to these responsibilities, the Training Supervisor will be responsible for leading a team of 12 employees. This position can be based out of San Antonio or other operating areas within the company. Relocation assistance may be considered.
- Collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders to identify and prioritize learning requirements and recommends programmatic solutions to improve organizational performance. Develops training and certification policies, plans and programs for employees within T&R; provides guidance and technical assistance in organizing and implementing such programs.
- Evaluates, on an on-going basis, the needs of different types of training programs that will ensure that Drivers and T&R employees are fully trained and qualified. Prepares orientation programs for them.
- Develops and implements training methods and establishes standards, techniques and goals for salaried workforce.
- Develops and coordinates the dissemination of training information and materials.
- Administers self-study programs for salaried and hourly in their entirety. Manages and supports the Learning Management System, overseeing course content uploads, creations, administration, vendor management and audit procedures
- Maintains a working knowledge of governmental regulations affecting training as they apply to T&R operations. Ensures that proper training is in place to satisfy these regulations.
- Keeps informed of the latest developments and techniques in the training and development field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Company: Marathon Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A