Website Marathon Petroleum
This role is an integral part of the Brand Marketing team with focus on consumer facing Loyalty and related promotional efforts to support our proprietary brands (Marathon and ARCO). It is at the forefront of our emerging digital marketing and e-commerce focus. The position should be viewed as a growth opportunity for a highly motivated individual, and an opportunity to partner with the Clean Product Regions through the development and execution of targeted marketing strategies & tactics. The position requires innovation, critical thinking, analytical skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives. This role also requires strong communication skills to support Marketing Regions coast-to-coast through interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in executing consumer loyalty campaigns including Ad Agencies, Region teams, Loyalty Vendor(s), Reward Partners and Brand Customers.
- Manage vendor and program partner relationships, and lead execution of digital marketing campaigns, member engagement strategies, and station advertising materials in support of loyalty initiatives.
- Identify consumer trends, insights, and competitive intel that can be leveraged to enhance loyalty at Marathon stations through the consumer journey.
- Work with the Data Science team in advanced member segmentation and personalization analyses to evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of loyalty initiatives.
- Understand and evaluate how program changes and promotional offers influence customer loyalty and adjust tactics accordingly.
- Work closely with the Innovation and Retail Payment teams to prioritize program enhancements and deployment of new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Communication, Marketing or other Business-related degree preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of experience in marketing, advertising and/or the energy industry.
Company: Marathon Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A