Website Marathon Petroleum
This role is an integral part of the Brand Marketing team with focus on consumer facing Loyalty and related promotional efforts to support our proprietary brands (Marathon and ARCO). It is at the forefront of our emerging digital marketing and e-commerce focus. The position should be viewed as a growth opportunity for a highly motivated individual, and an opportunity to partner with the Clean Product Regions through the development and execution of targeted marketing strategies & tactics.
- Work closely with the Advertising team and Ad Agency partners to develop annual marketing plans for loyalty programs to align with the overall Brand Marketing strategy.
- Develop understanding of various marketing tactics including social media, influencers, digital PPC, automated e-marketing, and google analytics.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in executing consumer loyalty campaigns including Ad Agencies, Region teams, Loyalty Vendor(s), Reward Partners and Brand Customers.
- Manage vendor and program partner relationships, and lead execution of digital marketing campaigns, member engagement strategies, and station advertising materials in support of loyalty initiatives.
- Identify consumer trends, insights, and competitive intel that can be leveraged to enhance loyalty at Marathon stations through the consumer journey.
- Work with the Data Science team in advanced member segmentation and personalization analyses to evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of loyalty initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Communication, Marketing or other Business-related degree preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of experience in marketing, advertising and/or the energy industry.
Company: Marathon Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A