Website Marathon Petroleum
Provides administrative support to Senior Leadership maximizing leader’s effectiveness and efficiency, requiring a high degree of versatility, organizational and planning capabilities as well as the ability to maintain utmost level of discretion and confidentiality
- Anticipates needs and demands of assigned senior leader, assists with special projects, and performs other administrative duties.
- Conserves senior leaderships time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications answers and screens phone calls
- Manages calendars including scheduling of internal/external meetings, off site events, conference calls over multiple time zones, travel arrangements and trip oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination). Maintains department calendar
- Completes and tracks expense reports, invoices, and purchase requisitions.
- Provides broad support for assigned functional area, including day-to-day operations, data and records management, planning and scheduling events and agendas, and other program and project support.
- Provides communications support and alignment activities for business leadership using multiple channels, including distribution of business unit notifications, PowerPoint creation and formatting, and collection / standardizing / disseminating routine and one-time requests and reports; Assists in the development of reports, presentations, meeting material and proofreads for accuracy.
- Proficient with software applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- Excellent proofreading and attention to detail skills especially under time constraints
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Proven sound judgment to ensure proper steps are taken
- Ability to proactively manage calendars and expense reports
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
Qualification & Experience:
- High degree of expertise in Word and PowerPoint
Company: Marathon Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A