Full HR day-to-day support, performance, and employee relations management, interviewing prospective candidates, identifying and sharing insights to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and support in managing key HR processes.
- Collaborate with key partners in HQ, Compensation, Benefits & Legal to ensure key HR deliverables are met.
- Conducts new hire check in’s, employee roundtables & exit interviews
- Oversees performance management, ER & investigations for dedicated client group.
- Provides coaching and guidance to employees on all employment matters
- Partner with Hiring Managers to attract and hire candidates whose competencies and experience to supports the business needs and evolution of the skills & competencies required.
- Provides support to the HR Director in implementing new programs and initiatives that will continue to develop employees and contribute positively to the culture and employee engagement
- Review data analytics in partnership with coordinator to provide regular updates around HR metrics.
- Holds check-in’s with business leaders to provide HRBP strategic workforce planning: talent opportunities + planning within the department, provide leaders with coaching recommendations to improve overall team performance
- Knowledge of US state employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills in dealing with employees at all levels of the organization, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in identifying needs, developing action plans and executing deliverables, and presenting outcomes and recommendations.
- College degree in a related area, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with skills in high volume employee relations, talent management, recruiting, and performance management.
- Experience coaching junior to senior-level leaders to improve leadership performance. Strong negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience within a talent role with an organization known for successful talent management is ideal.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A