At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
- Reviews and completes all assigned WIRE merchandise reset and service tasks
- Ensures reset merchandise, including top stock, is stocked, fronted, fully packed down, and priced in assigned area according to planogram; takes necessary photos of product displays and bay sets as directed
- Provides project information, updates, and feedback on project execution to Merchandising Service Manager; performs pre- and post-walks
- As part of reset duties, identifies damaged products, removes them from the shelves, delivers them to Return to Manufacturer (RTM) area, and signs off on the products as defective
- Assists in verification of buyback items and ensures they are pulled, prepped, and ready for shipping
- During bay maintenance, installs, maintains, and reorders any damaged signage and product brochures; ensures POP reorder stickers are current, clean, intact, and properly displayed; looks for name, contact #, UPC #, reorder #, and description
- During bay maintenance, cleans, dusts, replaces damaged beams and/or grids, corrects incorrect planogram steel elevations, rotates, and down-stocks items for easier customer access, and ensures displays are in safe, clean, and working order at all times
- During bay maintenance, repair/seal damaged packaging and boxes including peg-hook items
- Operate power equipment, including but not limited to lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment as needed
- Provides feedback and analysis on service execution to store, market, and corporate leaders.
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A