As the face of L’Oréal to our retailers good communication is key! Each rotation involves working closely with numerous teams within your allocated brand, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance. You will also liaise closely with large clients such as Tesco, Superdrug or Selfridges.
- Support your team/account in tailoring new launches and maximising their success
- Regular in-store visits to track your brands, competitor activity and launches across all retailer
- Track and analyse sales figures, promotions and new product launches
- Accurately forecast promotions and launch quantities
- Take on and manage your own projects, long and short term with the potential to present your findings
- Identify new business opportunities
- Working with retailers on collaborative ideas to support growth in the account/brand.
- Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Showcase a high level of autonomy to support your customers.
- Results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
- A strong analytic background and the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business decisions and highlight opportunities for growth
- Promote a customer-centric attitude and ensure that you can balance and compliment the needs of the business with that of your accounts.
- Proactive individual, able to self-manage projects, adjust priorities and work under pressure.
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A