Website Lockheed Martin
- Perform Maintenance, Repairs, Launch, and Recovery activities. Ensure aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight.
- Perform maintenance, inspections, and servicing requirements in accordance with applicable Joint Technical Data (JTD).
Assists in Field-Level Modifications and Time Compliance Technical Data (TCTD) maintenance activities.
- Maintain and update aircraft records and status.
- Keep Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Manager updated with aircraft status.
- Physical Requirements: Regularly required to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and an Interim clearance prior to start and maintain an Interim/Secret clearance throughout the duration
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A