Website Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Are you interested in joining us as an Electronics Engineer? Are you prepared to take your career to new heights?
Join the Lockheed Martin team in support of the US Navy’s Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) D5 Life Extension (D5LE) Avionics Engineering. The position will perform electronics engineering support of production the D5LE packages and heritage products. Engineer will perform problem investigation of hardware acceptance testing at the part, CCA and package levels.
- Work with other Subject Matter Authorities to understand the hardware and systems
- Apply circuit design and troubleshooting principles to develop new and improve existing electronics hardware.
- Participate in technical reviews and audits.
- Provide technical leadership of a group of junior electronics engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Have previous experience troubleshooting hardware using schematics, drawings or simulation tools.
- Have experience or previous coursework using lab equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multimeters, power supplies, etc.).
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience for this role.
- You will need to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance, thus US Citizenship is required.
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A