Website Lockheed Martin
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with customer personnel.
- Provide feedback on all project requirements, statements of work, budgets and schedules.
- Support contract proposal initiatives by providing estimates as required for modifications and/or newly developed aircraft components.
- The LSA Analyst will be the primary interface between the Engineering Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Logistics community.
- Provide/maintain inputs/status reports to LSA manager
- Be cognizant of International Trade Compliance (ITC) policies including interpretation of company policies and procedures, work instructions, and ITAR regulations in relation to Sikorsky LSA deliverables
- Ensure authorized technical review/acceptance review of analyst/subcontractor submitted packages to ensure compliance with statement of work, Engineering source data and departmental quality plan.
- Responsible for delivery of LSA data including, but not limited to, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA), & Reliability Centered
- Maintenance (RCM) Analysis to internal and external customers in accordance with cost, schedule, quality and technical performance requirements as agreed to by contract.
- Maintain effective use of metrics for tracking quality of internal or subcontractor provided delive
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A