But we did think you’d like to know a few ins and outs about this excellent opportunity we have to offer. The Brand Studio Motion Designer will be responsible for the creation of digital marketing communications across a full range of media delivering to given timescales and brief. A key part of the role will be the creation and adaptation of tactical campaigns across multiple channels and will include the management of supply of creative to media agencies and owners. Responsibilities also include the creation of complex graphics, animation, landing page and social banners (various formats eg. video, carousel etc.), and video content, for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, handheld electronic devices, the web and television, among others. Other projects can include title and post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials and support the wider business requirements as directed by the Brand Studio Design Manager, Brand Communications Manager or other members of the Marketing Team where required. Whether you’re working on materials for stations, onboard, digital or signage, you will be maintaining the standards. Always looking to push the boundaries with ideas that are not only creative but also disruptive, that will help ensure the LNER brand stands out and becomes nationally well-known and admired. A key goal of this new and exciting role will be to create a measurable cost saving to the business by reducing the need for third party agencies for development and motion design projects.
- Plan and schedule design work in a comprehensive and realistic way. From receipt of brief to design, production and on time delivery, giving our internal customers a service above and beyond their expectations, and make them want to work with us again and again.
- To seek to build positive relationships with the Brand and wider Marketing Team.
- Ensure relevant training and competencies are gained and maintained in order to resource our continued service during times of disruption.
- Expert knowledge Apple Mac including use of Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop).
- Able to manage people and projects professionally and responsibly.
- Ability to consistently innovate, generate ideas and offer creative solutions.
- Solid working knowledge of Digital Design, Animation and high-quality design production.
- Must be able to take a design from concept right through to delivery.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, GB
Application Deadline: N/A