The LBG pension schemes are amongst the largest in the UK both by assets under management and membership. Lloyds Banking Group Pensions Trustees Limited (the Trustee) is Trustee to five pension schemes covering defined benefit and defined contribution schemes with over £50bn of assets invested on behalf of over 300,000 members.
This role operates within the Group Pensions Communications Team and will be primarily responsible for helping the Trustee identify and implement a digital strategy to ensure that pension scheme members receive and can access all relevant information about their pension in the most convenient and effective way.
- Support the management of the Group Pensions Website and develop the internal social media sites, enabling growth in member communities.
- Develop member journeys and site experiences and create and implement a framework to gather and analyse member feedback.
- Continually evolve the use appropriate channels and messaging to ensure Trustee communications are timely and relevant for all pension scheme members.
- Production of compelling content for the Trustee’s online platforms.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with third party suppliers and advisers.
- Liaise with the LBG branding team and internal communications colleagues to ensure, where appropriate, that Trustee digital communications reflect LBG values and Brand guidelines.
- Ensure that the management and any sharing of member data, is robust and conforms with LBG standards of confidentiality, security and data management.
- Embed effective risk management subject areas to support a robust and consistent approach across the Group Pensions function.
- Contribute to the maintenance of an efficient and effective operating model.
- Experience of delivering successful communications on behalf of pension scheme Trustees or for a complex regulated organisation.
- Experience working across web platform products.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, able to challenge and influence Trustees and colleagues across the business and suppliers.
- Excellent knowledge of Analytics tools and MS Presentation and Adobe tools.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A