Website Liberty London
As our Maintenance Technician, you will be required to manage all aspects of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM); Reactive Maintenance; improvement works and management of appointed contractors as required.
- Undertake planned maintenance (PPM) as required
- Undertake routine testing of essential systems – sprinklers, fire alarms, etc.
- Ensure all maintenance records are accurate and up to date
- Attend to reactive and emergency requests received via the helpdesk
- Assist other members of the maintenance team as required
Ensure that all essential tools, stock and materials are available to undertake the role.
- Supervision of appointed contractors as necessary
- Flexibility in attendance as the business dictates to ensure that essential works are completed
- Complete job sheets as per PPM
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure that helpdesk requests are handled efficiently and professionally
- Be available for advice and assistance in emergency situations- leaks, power outage.
- Able to carry out reactive repairs
- Good background in M&E
- Previous experience in the broad range of maintenance disciplines – general maintenance, small plumbing, HW systems, decorating, carpentry, etc.
- Experience of working with contractors
- Ideally qualified under City guilds in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Services, electrical or similar discipline
- Ahu and HVAC experience
- 18th Edition (desirable)
- Minimum 5years Building Maintenance service experience
- BMS experience
- Good Knowledge of Fire and sprinklers systems.
- LV electrical distribution and switch gear knowledge
Company: Liberty London
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A