- Owns shrink and safety results for assigned area(s) and supports the Loss Prevention five play strategy
- Manages the training, detection, investigation and successful resolution of all internal high dollar and sensitive investigations within assigned store.
- Ensures all training in the detection and detention of shoplifters including certification has been completed in assigned store
- Conducts assessments of Loss Prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control. Actively works with store team in the development and implementation of action plans to improve performance.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of safety, OSHA and environmental programs, and ensures implementation and compliance in assigned store
- Reviews safety on a regular basis. Ensures the timely and accurate reporting of results and assists in the development and implementation of corrective actions.
- Recruits, hires, trains, and supervises the Loss Prevention Associates and Leads within assigned store
- Ensures accurate and timely report writing, record keeping and retention of evidence by conducting periodic reviews
- Ensures the proper operation and repairs of alarm, EAS and CCTV equipment
- Educates and motivates store associates to achieve shrink, workers compensation and general liability goals
- Works as a liaison between the store and the criminal justice community
- Demonstrates courageous leadership by identifying and communicating potential ethical or safety issues that must be addressed at a higher level.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- High ethical standards
- Understanding of retail as it relates to inventory control, safety, and profit contribution
- College degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A