We currently have an opportunity for an analytically minded individual to join our Digital team as a Customer Insights Analyst. Reporting in to the Customer Analytics Manager, this role will see you assisting in the discovery, development and distribution of meaningful tactical and strategic insights for marketing and the wider Kmart business.
Dynamic with data, as you will be with our Stakeholders. Customer Focus with a flair for detailed story telling through strong insights of data interpretation and pre-empting business needs. An ability to drive business insights and recommendations based on data driven analysis using data warehouses and digital measurement tools. Expertise to keep up with the ever changing world of Google Analytics.
We are looking for a highly technical, passionate, self-motivated, and talented Customer Insights Analyst who loves solving tough and challenging problems. The ideal candidate will need exemplary analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and have Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Science, or any other related field.
- Discovery and dissemination of customer insights through in-depth data analysis to guide strategic and tactical initiatives
- Devise, create, and publish periodic customer focused reports including inputs to Board reports and leadership team
- Develop and maintain data assets that enable insights generation using customer and transaction data
- Analytics support to the wider marketing team in strategic & tactical campaign planning and measurement
- Research and understanding of stakeholder’s analytics and data needs
- Engagement within team and with other teams to present and discuss results
- Timely and accurate creation of strategic recommendations that will shape future marketing activity
- Reporting on, and analysis of; marketing campaigns and customer data leading to insights and business outcomes
- Creating of BAU dashboards as well as weekly and monthly marketing reports
- At least 5 years of experience as a Customer Analytics Specialist/ Senior Analyst with an emphasis on proactive, insights driven, analysis of transaction, basket, and customer data.
- Strong focus in ability in translating data manipulation stories from data
- Analytics Competency–high level of competency in SQL (Snowflake), Google Analytics, advanced Excel. This will include Dashboarding &
- Visualization–experience with tools like PowerBI, MicroStrategy or equivalent.
- Data Analysis and modelling–programming/modelling skills in SQL, R and/or Python and experience in analysis/modelling methods. 5 years hands on experience with SQL and ability to wrangle structured and unstructured data
- Business Acumen–knowledge of key and contributing metrics used to assess and derive insights from customer and transaction data
- Proven ability to drive business insights and recommendations based on data driven analysis using data warehouses and digital measurement tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A