- Support the on-going provision of efficient and effective IT services through SRG’s technology support vendors.
- Ensure Information Systems projects are completed on time and to specification.
- Effectively manage resources and competing priorities in a resource-constrained environment.
- Keep up to date with constant changes in information technology applicable to the SRG business.
- Coordinate the functioning of Information Systems by prioritising activities, assigning deadlines and providing technical guidance and assistance to staff as required.
- Ensure appropriate technology skill levels within the IT division by identifying staff capability gaps and proposing appropriate staff training.
- Prepare technology budgets and manage technology financial resources effectively.
- Represent SRG technology related matters in interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Positive Energy
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Transport to and from the restaurant
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A