- Involvement in Area/Regional Projects, if and when required
- Embrace and embed new and/or changes to KFC UK/YUM! systems and processes
- Ensure that all company security procedures are followed throughout the shift, particularly at close in order to ensure the security of premises, people, stock, equipment and monies at all times
- Manage designated shifts ensuring that all KFC policies and procedures are adhered to
- Professionally represent the company to outside agencies such as Environmental Health Office
- Use company tools and reports so that your store consistently provides an excellent level of customer service
- Are you passionate about leading a team and want to be the best while being recognised for a job well done?
- Will you be confident in communicating with the business, sharing ideas, feedback and best practice?
- Will you ensure that all Statutory and Company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations are followed?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A