Website John Lewis
An operational role to plan and successfully deliver all change work for the branch. Achieve targets through a focus on productivity, efficiency and continuous improvement. To add value to the efficient and profitable running of your department in order to achieve your business and personal objectives, along with those of your team and the branch.
- Also act as an ambassador for the John Lewis branch and uphold the Partnership’s reputation in the local community.
- An operational role in which the Partner will need to gain a clear vision from Partners and Management of what the branch should achieve through its community activity in support of delivering the Retail
- Operating plan. Also engage partners across the branch to volunteer and make a contribution to the community, both through financial help and time giving. You will also need to work in partnership with local media outlets to develop the John Lewis Brand reputation within the branches catchment.
- The role will appeal to someone who enjoys planning and organising, is a strong communicator and has good attention to detail.
- Experience of digital storytelling
- Knowledge of brand storytelling
- Experience of fashion, home and lifestyle industries
- Working within a editorial team, either a media company or agency
- Experience working with CMS
Company: John Lewis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, GB
Application Deadline: N/A