Website John Lewis
Would you love to provide an impartial and unique experience for our John Lewis customers? This exciting and inovative role could be just what you are looking for.
You’ll be responsible for providing inspirational personalised beauty advice, creating the ultimate cosmetic related “theatre” within our branches, and keeping ahead of the competition to provide market leading content to our social media followers.
- This role will be pivotal in our move towards a more memorable and rewarding experiential shopping experience for our customers.
- You will embody customer centricity adapting your appointment to the needs of your customer and ensuing they leave the branch with an unforgettable market leading customer experience.
- Working as part of a team in our Beauty Society you would be facilitating appointments with customers, thinking commercially to maximize sales opportunities and hosting beauty talks to larger groups.
- You’ll love keeping up to date with the latest trends in make-up and skincare and thrive on ‘customer likes’ on our social media platforms.
- As a Partner you’ll enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, cinema vouchers and access to exclusive Partnership hotels. The list is endless…
- Qualifications should be at National Framework Level 4 or above.
- Keen interest in beauty and style.
- A qualification that includes a significant amount of content related to Beauty, Skincare or make-up artistry.
- Examples include Diplomas, Certificates of Higher Education, Foundation Degrees, HNDs and Bachelor Degrees.
- Experience on a make-up counter would be beneficial.
Company: John Lewis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, GB
Application Deadline: N/A