Website John Lewis
You’ll be an ambassador for the John Lewis brand, playing your part in delivering outstanding service through exceptional communication and engagement with our customers.
This is a varied role covering a range of administrative tasks. These include:
- Being a point of contact for internal and external visitors
- Maintaining relationships with partners, head offices and third parties
- Managing cash administration tasks
- Reviewing IT incidents or requests
- As a member of the shop administration team you’ll be self motivated, agile, and adaptable in order to provide administrative support that proactively meets Partner and Customer needs. You will need to have excellent planning, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll work with your peers and leaders to support in the delivery of shop priorities and targets through a focus on productivity, working flexibly, and driving efficiency through continuous improvement. You’ll be a role model demonstrating why our co-ownership model is a better way of doing business.
Company: John Lewis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, GB
Application Deadline: N/A