Plant Operations Maintenance Technicians maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install electrical, mechanical equipment and fire systems within a Tesla Facility. Plant Operations Maintenance Technicians utilize technical, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills, while working as a team with the entire Plant Operations and Maintenance departments, performing general maintenance duties, preventive maintenance, and emergency maintenance as needed and assigned
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and provide feedback
- Consulting manuals, reading, and interpreting circuit diagrams, blueprints, and schematics
- Provides excellent customer service
- Uses electrical schematics and blueprints to troubleshoot and correct problems
- Maintaining and troubleshooting various systems throughout the entire facility including but not limited to HVAC, boilers, cooling towers, compressors, pumps, filters, MAUs, exhaust fans, VFDs, compressed air, water, and gas distribution. Dock Systems: levelers, doors, and vehicle restraints. Electrical systems: Instrument & Controls, distribution, switchgear, and transformers. Fire systems: Fire pumps, extinguishers, and Alarm & Control Panels.
- Displays positive attitudes and practices good work ethics that reflects the mission, philosophy, and goals of the company
- Perform equipment repairs and similar duties that require little or no supervision
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, along with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Experience in safe work practices that includes OSHA & Emergency Response Training, fall protection, 70E and LOTO procedures.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds. as needed
- Knowledge in performing general inspection and testing on life safety and emergency response equipment.
- Strong knowledge in Monitoring Security and Fire alarm panels
- Previous Safety & First Responder experience is preferred
- Must have a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work alone and effectively with other people and teams
- Ability to work in high elevation up to 80 ft.
- Ability to interpret prints and schematics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lathrop, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A