Do you want to create and deliver innovate consumer products for customers around the world? We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Amazon Kids team. You will be able to utilize your development skills in a real-time, large-scale, distributed environment. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and passionate about quality and consumer products. Our goal is to create a defect-free revolutionary experience for parents and kids to enjoy on our Amazon family of devices. Come help build the future of Amazon devices and services!
- Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the Kindle quality engineering team
- Ensure our products meet high standards of quality, performance, Security and reliability.
- Work with Product & Development teams to design and implement Test Strategy to deliver quality consumer software product.
- Help writing test plans, test cases and provide suggestion in improving the QA processes
- Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage.
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in manual testing
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem solving skills
- Experience with open source tools and resources
- 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A