The QuBIT (Quantitative Business Intelligence Tools) team is looking for a Business Analyst to execute upon critical reporting deliverables to support Amazon’s fulfillment center operations. This position will be responsible for the generation of a wide range of reporting deliverables, including reports, web portals, and visualizations.
- Contribute to decisions regarding proper method of data aggregation and output design
- Surface potential issues and blockers to leadership and stakeholders to ensure timely adjustment of strategic direction and output design
- Communicate project status to stakeholders to ensure alignment across multiple organizations and verticals
- Execute on assigned business intelligence deliverables as prioritized by team leadership
- Work with Business Intelligence Engineers to define requirements and source data for use in downstream deliverables.
- Analyze business requirements of requests from stakeholders and translate those requests into discrete analytical deliverables
Qualification & Experience:
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- 1+ years of experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analyst role
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- 1+ years of experience extracting and processing data using SQL
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Experience conducting advanced statistical analysis (skilled in using one or more of R/SPSS/SAS/Python and etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Supply Chain or related field.
- Experience using test / control methodology
- 3+ years of experience conducting analysis and data mining using Microsoft Excel or similar tools
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A