We have some fantastic opportunities to join Jet2.com as a Baggage Agent at Birmingham Airport on a Permanent basis! Our Permanent contracts offer successful candidates a permanent contract with a short break in between our busy Winter & Summer seasons. Our Baggage Agent positions are available on a 30 hour per week contract. We have start dates available from January onwards and no previous experience is necessary. This role is your first step into a career within Aviation!
Reporting to the Back of House Supervisor Teams, our Baggage Agent Colleagues in Birmingham Airport will provide essential operational support to our aircraft loading and turnaround and ensure the safe and secure transportation of hold items as our Customers get away on their Jet2holiday!
- Unloading of inbound hold and luggage and ensuring correct distribution onto our Baggage Carousels.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely allocation of hold items to the correct aircraft.
- Working to legal and company requirements; operating in a safe manner and maintaining a clear and safe working environment for you and your colleagues.
- Working with our Ramp Agent teams to load the aircraft, adhering to loading instructions and weight & balance parameters.
- Driving our airside vehicles and supporting the transportation of items to the aircraft whilst meeting set Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A