Website JD Sports
Managing the store team, you will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability, while providing industry leading service on the high street. You will continue to exceed your stores KPIs and maintain the company standards while following company guidelines. Most importantly you will represent Mallet London in the most professional manner.
- Drive consistency within your internal teams to achieve the highest service levels.
- Maintain customer retention by providing first class service.
- Analyse Oracle reports to assist you in making key sales decisions.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Deal with enquires and complaints and resolving the issue/request.
- Manage in store devices in order to capitalise on a wider range of products.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A